The Central Ala Moana application period for Affordable and Market Rate units is approaching fast.
- November 10th – Affordable Housing Educational Seminar
- Session 1: 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- Session 2: 11:00 AM – 12:30PM
- November 11th – Affordable Housing Educational Seminar
- Session 3: 9:00 AM – 10:30AM
- Session 4: 11:00AM – 12:30AM
- November 12th – Sales Center Open with model kitchen and other finishes - Applications available for pick up.
- Owner-Occupant Affidavits available for pick-up (for market rate units only)
- November 18th – Affordable Housing Educational Seminar
- Session 5: 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- Session 6: 11:00 AM – 12:30PM
HHFDC Applications for Affordable Housing will be available at all seminars.
Please note that the seminar is optional and applications will be available at the sales office starting November 19th even if you can’t make the seminar. We will be sending out an update to everybody with a summary of the seminar as well.
What to do
We will be making appointments on our client’s behalf to apply at the sales office during the week of November 19th. Please also contact Isaiah to begin setting appointments to apply. Isaiah is a licensed real estate agent with years of project experience and will guide you through the application process as smoothly as possible.
The best thing you can do right now is to prepare your supporting documents for loan pre-qualification and application:
- Last 2 years of State and Federal Tax returns (all pages and schedules)
- Last 2 years of W-2(s), 1099(s)
- Last most recent 1 month of pay stubs
- Last 2 months of bank statements (all pages) to support the down payment, reserves and closing costs.
- If self employed we will require the 3 years of Corporate Tax returns, a most recent year-to-date Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
We know a few loan officers we can put you in touch with immediately to begin your pre-qualification process if you have the above documents ready. Please note, that pre-qualification letters must be from an approved project lender:
- Central Pacific Bank
- First Hawaiian Bank
- Bank of Hawaii
- American Savings Bank
- HomeStreet Bank
- Prime Lending
As always, if you have any immediate questions please email us at email@example.com or call or text at (808) 721-3747.
Previous posts for The Central:
Project info - https://www.condokakaako.com/new-condos-in-kakaako/central-ala-moana/
Pre-qualification process - https://www.condokakaako.com/blog/apply-loan-pre-qualification-central-ala-moana/