The last 28 homes available in Ward Village's Ke Kilohana project are being released for Owner-Occupants. The building is 93% sold and on track to close in Q2 of 2019. There are a selection of two and three bedroom, two bath homes which will be available at market rate. The location is directly across from the old Sports Authority site on Ward Avenue and comes chock full of modern amenities including fitness center, theater, Sky Deck and karaoke room. For a full project overview with more renderings, please check out our Ke Kilohana page.
Here are the important dates:
- August 24: Owner-Occupant Annoucement
- September 19: Affidavits Due to Sales Center (1240 Ala Moana Blvd, Suite 100)
- September 21: Owner-Occupant Lottery starting 9:00 AM
- September 22: Owner-Occupant Unit Selection starting 9:00 AM
Important Documents (To Do List):
- A completed & notarized Owner-Occupant Affidavit
- A pre-qualification letter from any one of the project lenders (click here for lender list)
(*The Owner-Occupant Affidavit shall be personally executed by all the prospective owner-occupants of the residential unit and shall not be executed by an attorney-in-fact.)
Here are some floor plans of the final release:
#4008, 2BR / 2 BA, 742 SQ FT / Facing: Diamond Head
#3606, 3BR / 2 BA, 1173 SQ FT / Facing: Diamond Head
Please contact us for guidance on how to register for the lottery and get the home of your dreams!